For Immediate Service, please call 1300 110 138
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Local Family Owned and Operated
Our Cremation Package is designed to suit your needs and your budget. A detailed listing of our Fees and Charges are below.
Simple – Respectful – Dignified
Fixed Price Cremation
We offer a fixed priced Unattended Cremation Service that is affordable, yet provides the highest levels of dignity and respect for your loved one, and exceptional, compassionate service to you and your family.
What Is Included
- Dignified, compassionate care of you and your loved one
- Professional Service Fee
- Transfer into our care (during Business Hours)
- Mortuary Preparation to maintain dignity and respect
- Cremation Permit
- Death Registration (plus 6 certified copies of the official death certificate)
- Simple Cremation Coffin
Whilst our pricing is fixed, there are some factors to consider that may increase the final cost cremation. There are things that may increase the cost that our Funeral Director’s will discuss with you at the time of arrangement, these are:
- A Larger Size Coffin is Required
- Transfer takes place outside of Business Hours – 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
- Transfer is greater than 75km of the regional service areas listed
- The Price of the Cremation Urn selected
- Private viewing
- Late payment of cremation fees attract an additional fee
Simple Process – Exceptional Service
How Does it Work?
- We take care of your Loved One’s cremation arrangements at a time that is convenient to you, via telephone, email or you can complete the arrangement online using our simple arrangement platform.
- We send all of the required documents to your smart phone or touch screen device and ask you to sign them on your device. No printing, scanning or emailing is required from you, just your touch screen device and your finger to sign the necessary paperwork.
- You make payment for the Funeral Costs via direct deposit or via credit card.
- We bring your Loved One into our care at our high quality, exclusive mortuary facility based in Underwood, and prepare them for cremation in a simple, respectful and dignified way.
- Following the Cremation, we register their death with Births, Deaths and Marriages in the State where the death occurred.
- Approximately 14 business days later, you can collect your Loved Ones ashes, along with their death certificate (and 6 certified copies) from our facility in Underwood, or we can arrange delivery via our courier for you at a fixed price of $75.
For Families who are wanting a a full service funeral, we recommend McCartney Family Funerals.
Call us 24/7 on 1300 110 138
Send Us a Message
Areas We Service
We cater to the following areas of South East Queensland:
Brisbane – Logan – Ipswich – Moreton Bay – Redland City – Southern Bay Islands
Gold Coast – Sunshine Coast – Scenic Rim – Bribie Island – Toowoomba