Prepay your funeral with personalised, service from our experienced team, easily, over the phone at a time that is convenient for you.
We’re real Funeral Directors. We look after you from the first time you call, until your family says farewell. We personally handle all of the steps in-house, without the need for contractors or external companies. Our standards are set by our dedicated team and your dignity, respect and care are our priority.
We provide simple, no fuss cremation services that provide the opportunity for families to celebrate your life in a personal, meaningful and unique way. When you prepay your cremation with Brisbane Cremation, you make your wishes known and remove the pressure and stress from your family by making the decision on how to celebrate your life best.
We are proud to be a local, family owned funeral provider based in Brisbane.
How it Works
- Professional Funeral Director Fees
- Transfer into our care – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (within 75km of Brisbane)
- Cremation Coffin
- Permits, Death Certificates and all Documentation
- Exceptional Service, Care and Compassion.
- Funeral Bond Establishment Fees
Book and Appointment
To book an appointment with our experienced team, simply call 1300 110 138 or complete the form for one of our team to get in touch with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if you go out of business?
Your funds are held securely in trust with Sureplan Friendly Society. The funds cannot be released until the time of your passing. If the unlikely happens and we are no longer in business, your funds can be transferred to another funeral director of your choice.
What if I die away from home?
As an optional extra, Sureplan’s Body Transportation Funeral Fund offers protection for you, should you die away from your place of residence.
For a ‘once only’ premium of $250.00 this funeral fund offers the benefit of paying for the transportation and any other related preparation, containment or documentation costs up to a maximum of $3,000 should you die within Australia outside a 70 km radius from your place of residence. For the first 24 months of membership a benefit will only be paid in the event of accidental death only i.e. not as a result if illness, natural causes or suicide.
Can I change my mind?
As part of your cremation contract, a 30 day cooling off period applies. During this time, you can change your mind and receive a full refund of any funds paid. However after the cooling off period expires, you are unable to withdraw the funds from your plan until the time of your passing and the funds are paid directly to us.
Are there any other fees or charges?
No. Once you have completed your cremation contract, you will be provided with an itemised breakdown of costs. If your family request additional services at the time, these may incur additional fees.
Are you Australian owned?
Yes. We are proud to be a local family owned, Brisbane based business.
I already have funeral insurance. What should I do?
If you currently have a funeral insurance policy, you have a few options that you might want to consider.
- Stop paying your funeral insurance premium and cancel your policy. Then complete the steps to prepay your cremation with us for the amount you need rather than spending a considerable amount of money on expensive funeral insurance.
- Continue paying your funeral insurance premiums and also complete the steps to prepay your cremation with Brisbane Cremation. Upon your passing, your funeral insurance will be paid to your beneficiaries and they can use those funds however they wish and your cremation will already be covered in your funeral bond.
- Continue paying your funeral insurance policy and simply pre-arrange your cremation with us at Brisbane Cremation.
Who should I notify about my cremation plan?
We would recommend keeping copies of your cremation plan with your will and that you notify your Next of Kin of your arrangements. We would also suggest telling any other family members that might be involved when it comes time for your cremation to occur. We will provide you with a complete set of documents that will assist you to notify the people that need to know.
What if I move outside of your service area?
If you decide to move away from an area that we service, you can simply arrange for your cremation plan to be transferred to another funeral director that is local to your new residence.